A Total Guide to Buy Best Headphone for You!
Most of us use headphone on daily basis to watch videos or listen to music on phone, laptop or tablet, but we never go through a Headphone Buying Guide before we buy a headphone.
Nowadays, headphones have become more than just an accessory in our lives. It means headphones have become extensions of us. If you select a right pair of headphones for yourself then you can enjoy music among the crowd and can watch late night movie without upsetting your roommate.
You need to upgrade if you are still using accessory pack earbuds which are provided with your gadget or cell phone.
Nowadays, multiple choices, varieties and styles are available in the market which may vary from big over the ear models to tiny-in the ear models of headphones. All the headphones are having their own specifications which help us to choose from them. Some models are very small and slip into one’s pocket. Some give you a DJ look. Some models leave air between your ear and music.
You definitely need a good headphone if you want to improve the audio of iPod, iPad or iPhone, laptop, tablet, PC or any Android handset. The best pair of headphones can help in listening to your Mac privately.
Finding the Right Pair of Headphones through Headphone Buying Guide
An important question arises that what to look for while purchasing a pair of headphones?
Sound quality, comfort and type of the model are points of prime importance to consider. It is very important to read descriptions, recommendations and specifications of headphones while shopping. There are the few basic things to consider when you go shopping for headphones.
While purchasing headphones we generally ignore the written specifications which are mentioned as per manufacturer’s recommendation. Especially we ignore specifications like frequency response numbers. Specifications are always exaggerated by the vendors for good marketing. There is no need to tell much if the specifications are accurate and you are keener to read the written specifications.
To evaluate the sound quality of headphones, you need to emphasize various parts of the audio, that is because you may prefer one sound over the other, as everyone has a different choice of sound. Before buying headphones try the pair of headphones carefully with the deep focus on the quality of sound.
Headphones of good quality produce a rich and full balanced sound between lower frequencies (bass), midrange and upper frequencies (treble). But if you are purchasing online then read the return policies carefully and get confirmed that the purchases can be exchanged or returned back for money.
It is best to buy from a vendor having a liberal return policy so that you could check headphones over the variety of music for several hours. If you get satisfied then you will go for a long run with those headphones. It will help you to easily recognize the sound quality.
Inline control modules and Functionality of Headphones:
Good models of headphones have an inline module on the right side cable with a remote control button and a microphone. Inline remote of headphones is similar to the iPhone’s stock earbuds. A single remote control button performs multiple functions including ending, taking and making phone calls, controlling media playback; and taking advantage of voice control features.
Before purchasing headphones, you must check for the functionality of headphone. You can look for a recent model having up and down volume buttons. You can also check for the module’s microphone whether it is performing its functions properly or not such as giving voice control commands, making voice recordings and usable to talk on the phone.
Nowadays, special standardized inline module headphones are also available which can be used with every kind of devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone, recent Macs and others. The market gives you a number of choices to choose from as per your convenience.
Therefore, you need to check the functionality of the different kind of headphones before adding to the cart.
Fit & Comfort:
There is always a need to check the fitness of headphones whether they fit you properly or not and also comfortable for your ear canals, your ears and your head. Comfort for ear canals is very important for long-term.
Design Selection according to your expected usage:
While selecting the specific headphones always keep in mind the expected use of them, if you are purchasing headphone to use while traveling then do not go for over the ear models because they are large in size and will be not comfortable for traveling.
You must prefer smaller portable models which will be handy and easy to carry while traveling. If you travel much by air then you must consider upgraded headphones which are having noise reduction technology.
Similarly, go for insert models or earbuds to listen to music while jogging.
Size of Headphone [Small or Large]:
Your choice for your headphone depends greatly on your lifestyle, usage and situation in which you want to use headphone.
Small size headphones are light in weight and easily portable because they can be adjusted in a small purse or a pocket comfortably without taking much space. This kind of category includes earbuds which are having features like on cord control and microphone to control incoming calls, outgoing calls & music volume.
Larger sizes of headphones are usually designed for studio or home usage. Larger headphones are difficult to carry as they cannot be adjusting in a small purse or trouser pocket. They need special space so you have to carry a special bag for them.
Larger headphones are especially used at professional level e.g at the studio or by a DJ. at Cafeteria. Larger headphones come with carrying Larger headphones are having multiple features like up-to-date technologies, wireless models with Bluetooth and battery powered.
From where to buy?
People are sometimes confused about from where to buy a perfect headphone for them especially those who are going first time to buy a headphone for themselves and find no one to guide.
It is the dilemma of our business market that fewer retailers carry headphones of good quality and rest of them carry low-quality headphones but with their great marketing, skills, they forced you to purchase those low-quality headphones. Such kind of retailers does miscommunication and gives you a false representation of their products. They will not let you try the headphones in the store.
Similarly, a number of online sellers provide you with low-quality headphones by presenting you a false description. The best solution is that you must buy a headphone from a retailer or online seller who is offering a generous return policy. Once you have headphones with you at home then you can easily check each and every aspect of it and you can get satisfied if it is right and best for you.
Otherwise, you can exchange or return with a money back guarantee.
Look into the Common Features
There are some common features which are available in the vast majority of headphones. And you need to look into these features.
Bluetooth is a primary source of wireless connectivity.
In recent years, most of the companies are manufacturing headphones with Bluetooth-wireless connectivity. Bluetooth has developed to the peak where wireless codecs like Apple AAC and atpXHD offers comparatively extraordinary fidelity.
While removing connections data is not lost which happened while removing wired connections. Different kinds of Bluetooth headphones are available in the market and you have to choose from them as per your requirement.
Passive Noise Isolation:
Some headphones have the ability to block out disturbing passive sounds by getting comfortably and perfectly fit into the ear or around the ear.
The controller or Inline Mic:
It’s a common feature present on almost every kind of headphone. Inline mic or controller allows the user to respond phone calls without headphone removal. For Android, there are single button controllers and for iOS three button controllers are present. Single button controller executes a number of functions with multiple presses. Single button controller mostly used to control the volume of the listening device or phone.
Some headphones have built-in sensors especially leash-style wireless and fully wireless earbuds. These sensors can be used for exercise purpose to track your motion.
Some headphones have built-in special features of a virtual assistant like Bixby, Google Voice, Alexa and Siri. Like a smart speaker or smartphone, you can get the required information by activating and speaking to them.
Sound amplification technology is also introduced into some headphones. After having such kind of headphone you can amplify your required frequencies like some special voices. You can amplify your voice conversation with someone by reducing traffic noise frequencies.
Volume control feature is also added in some headphones which protect your ears from getting harmed by high volume.
Neckband earphones are wireless but called leashed earphones because right and left side of earpieces are attached with a band or a cable which is designed to get fitted on the neck back.
It is a sticky part of the earphone which gets stick into the ear canal. In most of the headphones, ear tips are always removable. These ear tips are commonly made from silicone foam. You also need to check the comfort-ability and fitness of headphones.
DAC abbreviated for digital to analog converter. It is a technology with which digital signals are converted into the audio playback. There is built-in DAC in all the portable music players, computers and smart-phones. If you have a headphone with this technology then you can enjoy better sounding and a clearer audio.
HRA abbreviated for Hi-Res Audio. Some certified headphones can play back high-resolution audio. These headphones have the capacity to reproduce frequencies up to 40kHz. If you want to pick such kind of headphone then you can check for the Hi-Res logo either on the packaging or website.
Waterproofing technology is also introduced in some headphones which protect headphones from sweat, light splashes and deep water. Headphones having waterproofing technology are very suitable for you if you go swimming. Different headphones are having different waterproofing capacities, therefore; each is suitable for the different depth depending on its capacity.
Headphone Control for Smartphone with goes on listening:
If you want to listen while moving then you need to consider headphones having a built-in remote/mic feature. This feature provides you control over the functions of your phone’s key. You need to look for 3 buttons or 1 button remote as per your requirement. The single button provides control over different phone features like phone calls and music playback. And 3 button remote provide the volume control in addition.
Picking the Right Type of Headphones
A large number of headphone varieties are available in the market which offers a different kind of features such as built-in sensors, Bluetooth connectivity and active noise cancellation (ANC). With just a little effort, you can find the best pair of headphone for yourself which you desire and love to have.
Choice of everyone is highly personal. Some users are comfortable with insert style earphones and the others are happy with over the ear headphones. So every user has its own preference depending upon the situation and usage of headphone.
It is very important to have knowledge about the different types of headphones before going to buy it. A list of the most popular type of headphones is assembled to help you in getting knowledge about various types of headphones.
Over-ear headphones are also known as circum-aural headphones having big spacious sound, big drivers, relatively heavy and large in size. These headphones enclose the outer ear and best suited for the people having larger heads.
“There are two types of over-ear headphones available in the market named: Open back over-ear headphones and Closed back over-ear headphones.”
Open back over-ear headphones have openings in the ear cups. While using this kind of headphones you are able to hear external sounds. Moreover, these headphones may cause disturbance for someone nearby because sounds can escape from the headphone.
Closed back over-ear headphones provide passive noise reduction because there is no opening in the ear cups and it seals the external sounds by enclosing outer ear. Over-ear headphones are the best choice for travel purposes, office use and home listening.
On-ear headphones are smaller in size, lighter in weight and easily manageable because they are comfortably fit on ears. On-ear headphones provide big sound and give decent noise isolation. On-ear headphones are also called supra-aural headphones. On-ear headphones do not press your head sides, therefore they can be used for a large number of hours continuously. Like over-ear headphones, on-ear headphones also have closed open versions. On-ear headphones are best suited for the users with smaller head sizes.
In-ear headphones are bullet-shaped headphones which are also called canal phones because they are slotted in the ear outside the ear canal. If the ear tips of the in-ear headphones are best fitted in the ear then they provide the best sound quality and excellent passive noise isolation.
In-ear headphones are best for exercise, commuting and everyday use. In-ear headphones are very common because they are provided as an accessory with portable audio players and smartphones. You can easily slip in-ear headphones into your pocket.
This kind of headphones is the best option to choose for listening music while exercise, running, having a walk and doing chores at home.
Size and shape of everyone’s ear canal are different so it is very important for you to make sure that the pair of in-ear headphones are comfortably fitted to your ears otherwise it may cause pain in the ear canal. In-ear headphones or earbuds are the least expensive among the other types of headphones.
It is very irritating for everyone to get disturbed by the outside noise while listening something in deep whether it is a loud chatter in a cafeteria or a roar of an airplane. All kind of noise can be reduced to ear by using noise canceling headphones.
It is important to make a distinction between active and passive noise canceling. A good headphone can block all the noises by the design and material is manufactured with. Noise canceling headphones can create silence by creating the sound waves up to 180 degrees with the other penetrating waves.
Cheaper models of noise canceling headphones create barely audible and low hum which physically suck the sensation of sound that is generated by the others. This process requires electricity, therefore noise canceling headphones must be charged.
Although, noise canceling headphones are the expensive privilege of uninterrupted listening is having more worth as compared to its price. Noise canceling headphones are having great worth for everyone who used to watch a movie, listen to music, learn by YouTube tutorials and study online through Skype or another medium.
By using noise canceling headphone everyone can perform its task without getting disturbed from outside noise. Active and passive noise reduction depends on the type and model of the noise canceling headphones. Insert-style earphones, over the ear, and closed design headphones block noise actively as compared to the earbud-style, on the ear and open design headphones.
Noise canceling headphones are battery powered headphones which monitor noise frequency with the help of small microphones and then cancel the noise frequencies by producing its own same level frequencies.
Noise canceling feature is built in headphones in such a way that you can use this feature whenever you want. If you do not want to use the noise canceling feature then you can deactivate it to save battery and can activate whenever you want to use this feature.
Gym and Gaming Headphones:
Gaming and gym headphones are sweat proof and durable among in-ear headphones. The fitness of the headphones and their comfort is very important for exercising, running and playing. You have required those earbuds which tightly fits the ear so that you could move easily without any disturbance. Long work out and long playing hours is definitely a tough task to carry therefore nobody wants to have uncomfortable and painful headphones.
Wireless TV Headphones:
Wireless TV headphones are connected wirelessly to the beams sound, stereo or TV via a transmitter. Wireless TV headphones are perfect to watch TV late night without disturbing others. With the help of wireless TV headphones, you can enjoy TV at your desired volume.
Underwater headphones are designed with waterproofing and water resistant technology which makes your headphones safe even in the deep water. Underwater headphones are used by swimmers, sea divers and underwater navigators. Listening to music in the water is a different kind of enjoyment which you can feel only when you have underwater headphones.
Underwater headphones are tightly fitted in the ear canal and enable you to enjoy the desired music.
A large number of headphones are available in the markets which are specially designed for kid listeners.
Kids’ headphones are smaller in size as compared to the headphones which are designed for the adults. Kids’ headphones are volume restricted just to protect kids’ ears from getting damaged by high volume.
Wireless headphones are actually in-ear headphones. True wireless headphones are having two little zero wiring earphones. Wireless headphones are mostly used for commuting, exercise, running and walking.
Wireless headphones/connections are having a specific range. If your device is too much far from your wireless headphones then they will not be in working condition. Wireless headphones are working within the specific range e.g. if your laptop is placed in the living room and you are working in the kitchen which is in the coverage area then you can enjoy your wireless headphone.
Wireless models commonly use Bluetooth to connect to the TV, iPods, portable media players, laptops and smartphones with a 30 feet range. Companies like Samsung and Apple have introduced true wireless models which are having no wires at all.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is another thing to consider. NFC is found in Android devices. NFC technology enables you to connect music source to the headphones by just tapping together. NFC technology is also introduced in updated iPhones but used only for Apple Pay.
Fit Options to Consider With Some Comparison of Headphone Types
You must know some basics to understand the best fit of headphone pairs for you. Some best fit options are given below with the comparison of relative headphones so that you could easily choose your best fit.
Over-ear, On-Ear, In-ear Headphones:
These are the three different headphone styles you have to you from.
(Over-ear headphones cover your ears completely. On-ear headphones do not cover ears completely but rest on ears. In-ear headphones which are also called ear-buds are inserted into the ear just fit near the ear canal.)
Sizes of the ear cups vary greatly. You can easily compare them through the above picture. A detailed description of these three types is given in the above section from which you can compare easily for your best fit.
Open Vs Closed-back headphones:
In open-back headphones, ear cups are not so tight and it allows air to flow through them. Open back headphones make sure natural and spacious sound. Closed-back headphones do not allow the sound to leak. You can easily enjoy your movie, any video, tutorial or study guide without disturbing the nearby person.
(Open back Headphone Vs Closed Back Headphones)
Bluetooth/Wireless Vs Wired Headphones:
Bluetooth headphones are the most popular selling headphones now a day. Their popularity is increasing day by day due to their specifications. Wireless headphones allow you to listen to music without linking any wire with your phone. You can enjoy your podcasts or music without getting connected through a wire. Therefore, wireless headphones are super convenient. Bluetooth reliability and sound quality have been improved in the last few years. Therefore, people prefer using Bluetooth or wireless headphones. With the great progress in technology, now mostly up-to-date popular phones and iPhone are no longer providing the feature of the headphone jack. Now the technology is turning our attention to the wireless.
(Crutchfield advisor Enrique prefers wireless headphones due to their convenience and extra freedom.)
In spite of all specifications of wireless or Bluetooth headphones, audio purists still prefer wired headphones due to the best sound quality. Highest end headphones depend on connection through a wire. Due to the affordability issue and the best possible sound, quality, most of the people prefer wired headphones. Wired headphones are widely used in the world. It totally depends on your requirement, usage and condition for which you choose a special type of headphones. You will definitely go for your best fit whether it is wireless or wired headphones.
Wired vs. Wireless vs. True Wireless headphones:
A vast majority of the headphones users prefer wireless connection now a day. But, most of them use wired connections through small tether or headband. True wireless headphones are having zero cables at all. True wireless headphones are having their own drawbacks.
A large number of manufacturers are focusing on wireless headphones due to the advancement in technology. They are trying to make new innovations like solid wireless connections, long lasting batteries and improved fidelity.
Smartphone manufacturers like Google, Apple and Ahem are no longer providing the facility of the headphone jack. Now, users prefer for their convenience more, therefore, go for wireless headphones. Still wired headphones have their own space due to its better fidelity and wired headphones will always have their own place for the audiophile consumers. If wired headphones save some of your cost you will never mind the cable and will prefer to save some green.
Highly Recommended Headphones
A large variety of headphones are available out there without any shortage. So to choose the best pair of headphones has become a great challenge. You may get confused with the availability of a huge variety in the market in terms of features, price and design. Therefore, it will be convenient for you to get some basic knowledge about the best headphones sitting at home before spending cash.
As we understand that different headphones perform better in special situations for which they are more suitable. We provide you with a guideline comprised of headphones specifications, prices and pros & cons. So that you could find for the headphone features you are looking for. We highly recommend some models with the consideration of special features, designs and prices which are given below:
If you want to buy over-ear headphones then we highly recommend following headphones for you:
Manufacturer/Company Name: ANSTEN is the best manufacturer of TV Headphones.
Specifications: ANSTEN TV headphone has the following specifications:
- This wireless TV headphone has a unique base design.
- It is very easy to charge because it’s charging starts automatically if you put the headphone on the transmitter directly.
- This wireless TV headphone has long work range as it has the capacity to transmit signals to a long distance of 50m/146 feet. When you wear it RF signals can be received from anywhere.
- Perfect for video games, ideal for watching TV and best for working on PC without disturbing others.
- It gives a stable connection with its special designed transmitter.
- It has long battery timing which is about 25 working hours.
- ANSTEN ensures you the premium quality wireless TV headphone.
- When you have RCA port/3.5mm port device then there is no need to connect through a cable because ANSTEN wireless TV headphone supports many devices. You just need to plug and play.
- ANSTEN wireless TV headphone is having an elastic headband and super soft pads which provides comfort for long hours. It does not harm your skin even if you wear it for long hours.
Manufacturer/Company Name: SIVGA is the best manufacturer of wooden closed back stereo studio headphones.
Specifications: SIVGA SV003 headphone has the following specifications:
- The SV003 headphone is designed with classic style in natural zebrawood color. It has a special identification due to its fingerprint such as wood grain.
- The SV003 headphone has superior sound quality with closed back design, active noise isolation and zero sound leakage. Therefore, it produces deep amplified sound.
- It is specially designed for your comfort. It is adjustable to the different head shapes because it has a premium leather stretchable headband and two ear cups which could be rotated up to 180 degrees. It is very convenient for single side monitors.
- Cables of SV003 headphone are replaceable and durable. Cable length is 3.5 mm with 6.35mm adaptor for monitoring purpose.
- The SV003 headphone has built in Mic to control incoming calls, outgoing calls and volume adjustment.
- The SV003 headphone is provided with 30 days money back guarantee and One year warranty.
Pros and Cons of Over-Ear Headphones:
Benefits: Over-ear headphones have the following benefits:
- Over-ear headphones have a strong bass response because they completely surround user’s ears.
- Over-ear headphones provide an expanded soundstage. And you can enjoy the music at its peak.
- Over-ear headphones are having potentially better detail and dynamics.
Drawbacks: Over-ear headphones have following drawbacks:
- Over-ear headphones are very big in size, therefore, they may make you uncomfortable if you do not choose over-ear headphone with soft and comfortable ear-cups
- Over-ear headphones are quite bulky for your ears as they completely surround your ears so your ears may get tired by having them.
- Over-ear headphones are not suitable for active lifestyles for example if one has to go for jogging, running, exercising and other daily tasks.
If you want to buy on-ear headphones then we highly recommend following headphones for you:
WEARHAUS ARC+ WIRELESS HEADPHONE
Manufacturer/Company Name: Wearhaus is a manufacturer of quality products like Wearhaus ARC+ Bluetooth wireless headphone.
Specifications: Wearhaus ARC+ headphone has the following specifications:
- Wearhaus ARC+ headphone has updated the comfortable ergonomic design. Wearhaus ARC+ headphone is designed carefully to provide you with the maximum comfort with stainless steel sliders; super strong, lightweight, durable and flexible TR90 composite headband; and ear padding made up of professional graded protein leather memory foam.
- Wearhaus ARC+ headphone provides professional sound quality. It provides vivid mids and highs, strong bass response and studio sound quality with precision neodymium magnet 42mm drivers. It also has the capacity to block out noise from a busy office, city traffic or airplane cabin with passive noise isolating ear cushions.
- Wearhaus ARC+ headphone provides multiple control features and effortless sharing. This is most advanced wireless Bluetooth headphone which allows you to share, adjust and control playback with touch gestures; customize LED light with possible colors of 16 million; sync and share music with your loved ones.
- Wearhaus ARC+ headphone has 15 hours battery timing and has a long battery life.
- It provides a premium quality microphone for unlimited listening during study, travel or work, unlimited streaming, gaming and hands-free
- It is easily switchable between wired and wireless mode. It has 3.5mm aux audio cable to switch into the wired mode.
- Wearhaus ARC+ headphone has free accessories like USB, portable bag and a hand free stand.
- Wearhaus ARC+ headphone has multiple compatible devices as it is compatible with Nintendo, Zbox, Playstation, Computer, iPad, Tablet, Laptop, Mac, PC, Windows, Android and iPhone.
- Wearhaus gives 100% quality guarantee of Wearhaus ARC+ headphone. If you are having any issue then you can repair or replace your headphone with the new one.
- In 2018 Wearhaus has upgraded headband of the headphone with TR90 material which is very flexible for use.
- Wearhaus also provides free apps for Android and iPhone with Wearhaus ARC+ headphone. Free apps provide advanced features like a bass boost, 3D cinema sound, LED light colors, social listening and unlimited sharing. You can constantly update new features via these apps.
BEATS SOLO2 WIRED ON-EAR HEADPHONE
Manufacturer/Company Name: Beats is a certified company which refurbished Solo2 wired on-ear headphone.
Specifications: Beats Solo2 On-Ear headphone has the following specifications:
- Beats Solo2 headphone is a certified refurbished product which is certified and tested to work and look like new one. Refurbish process consists of repackaging, inspection, basic cleaning and functionality testing.
- Beats Solo2 headphone is shipped in a generic box with all its relevant accessories.
- Beats Solo2 headphone has a 90-day
- Beats select only those suppliers who maintain high performance.
- The acoustics of Beats Solo2 headphone are fine-tuned for balance, breath and clarity.
- Beats Solo2 headphone has a streamlined design for custom fit.
- Beats Solo2 headphone is foldable and durable so you can easily take it with you anywhere you want to go.
- Beats Solo2 headphone has a remote talk cable with which you can control music and can take calls.
Pros and Cons of On-Ear Headphones:
Benefits: On-ear headphones have the following benefits:
- On-ear headphones are more compact and having a lightweight which is easy to carry over ears. Therefore, they are very comfortable to use.
- There is no need to sacrifice much power while wearing on-ear headphones because they do not fit tightly on your ears instead they surround your ears.
- On-ear headphones are easy to carry for long hours because your ears are not tired by wearing them only if you choose an on-ear headphone with soft ear-cups.
Drawbacks: On-ear headphones have following drawbacks:
- On-ear headphones are having a smaller soundstage.
- One problem exists with on-ear headphones that sometimes the size of the ear-cups of on-ear headphones do not get a match to the ear size of the user. It is very tricky to get matched.
- On-ear headphones have a potential for uncomfortable pressure which may make your ear tired by creating pressure around your ears.
- On-ear headphones build up heat which does not allows you to use them for long hours.
If you want to buy In-ear headphones then we highly recommend following headphones for you:
SONY MDRV6 STUDIO MONITOR HEADPHONE
Manufacturer/Company Name: SONY is a very famous brand and a reliable manufacturer of electronics.
Specifications: Sony MDRV6 Studio monitor headphone has following specifications:
- Sony MDRV6 headphone has a CCAW voice coil.
- Sony provides standard packaging of Sony MDRV6 headphone.
- Sony MDRV6 headphone is with wired connectivity technology.
- Sony MDRV6 headphone gives a detailed and powerful sound with neodymium magnets and 40mm drivers
- Sony MDRV6 headphone design provides outstanding reduction of external noises and a great level of comfort.
- Sony MDRV6 headphone has 10-foot oxygen-free copper cord ends with ¼ inch adapter and 3.5mm plug.
- Sony MDRV6 headphone has a copper clad aluminum voice coil which provides great power handling.
- Sony MDRV6 headphone has a wider response of frequency with 5Hz-30 KHz range.
- AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M50x STUDIO HEADPHONE
Manufacturer/Company Name: Audio-Technica provides professional studio monitor headphones like ATH-M50x Headphone.
Specifications: Audio Technica ATH-M50x professional studio monitor headphone has the following specifications:
- Audio Technica claimed the superior performance of ATH-M50x headphone which is praised by pro audio reviewers and top audio engineers.
- ATH-M50x headphone has 45 mm larger aperture drivers with copper clad aluminum wire voice coil and rare earth magnets.
- ATH-M50x headphone has exceptional clarity within a larger frequency range.
- ATH-M50x headphone provides accurate and deep bass response.
- ATH-M50x headphone has a circumaural design contour.
- ATH-M50x headphone provides excellent sound isolation in the environment where there is too much noise.
- ATH-M50x headphone has 90-degree swiveling ear-cups for easy monitoring.
- ATH-M50x headphone has professionally graded headband and ear pad.
- ATH-M50x headphone delivers more comfort and durability due to its unique features.
- ATH-M50x headphone has a detachable cable as well.
Pros and Cons of In-Ear Headphones:
Benefits: In-ear headphones have the following benefits:
- In-ear headphones are smaller in size and they can be adjusted easily in a smaller pocket or a tiny pouch.
- In-ear headphones are best for active users who have to for a walk, jogging, exercise, meeting, and perform any task by going.
- In-ear headphones provide great passive noise isolation which helps you to enjoy your audio, video, movie, study guide or any tutorial.
- In-ear headphones have the potential for high fidelity.
Drawbacks: In-ear headphones have following drawbacks:
- In-ear headphones may be uncomfortable for some users because they are inserted into the ear near the ear canal. So they may cause disturbance for some users. Especially for those users who are not used to about headphones.
- In-ear headphones have the tendency to fall out if they are not fitted properly in the ear. So you have to fit it again which may become the reason of your disturbance.
Noise Cancelling Headphones
If you want to buy noise-canceling headphones then we highly recommend following headphones for you:
Manufacturer/Company Name: Meki
Specifications: Meki’s noise canceling headphone has the following specifications:
- Meki design special headphone for the children use that is why it is light in weight.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone is very comfortable for kids because it is quite lighter in weight.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone do not hurt kids ears because it is designed with a soft material.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone do not create pressure point around the ears
- Meki Noise canceling headphone gives a perfect sound with a great bass.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone has a built-in microphone with multiple control functions with which you can easily control the music and sound.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone has the best feature of noise canceling with which it block out ambient noise which you have to face while walking, working and running. Therefore, with Meki Noise canceling headphone you can enjoy the music completely without getting any disturbance from outside environment.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone has a long lifespan because it has a premium quality and you can use it freely whole the day active.
- Meki provides 2 years warranty of the Meki Noise canceling headphone.
- Meki Noise canceling headphone is durable and reliable to use and has 24 months warranty in Canada and USA.
Manufacturer/Company Name: ADVAN LAKE
Specifications: Advan lake’s noise canceling headphone has the following specifications:
- Advan lake’s noise canceling headphone has a capacity for noise reduction.
- Advan lake’s noise canceling headphone has the best feature of noise canceling with which it block out ambient noise which you have to face while walking, working and running. Therefore, with Meki Noise canceling headphone you can enjoy the music completely without getting any disturbance from outside environment.
- Advan lake’s noise canceling headphone is very comfortable and soothing for the users due to its design and material usage.
- Advan lake’s noise canceling headphone is compatible with PC, Tablet, iPhone and all other Android devices
- Advan lake’s noise canceling headphone has a built-in microphone which allows you to control volume and hands-free
Pros and Cons of Noise Cancelling Headphones:
Benefits: Noise Cancelling headphones have the following benefits:
- Noise canceling headphones block out all the voices which you have to face from outside while working or enjoying music. All these voices disturb a lot but Noise canceling headphones helps you to get rid of them.
Drawbacks: Noise-Cancelling headphones have following drawbacks:
- A number of advanced technologies are missing in the noise canceling headphones which you want to enjoy some time.
- Noise canceling headphones creates pressure on your ears which makes your ears tired.